I didn't take very many pictures this Easter...probably because I felt sick the entire time. Nothing like a little morning sickness to keep ya down! Gracie, as always, loved playing with her cousins while Mommy was lying down a lot. This was about the best picture I got sadly. This was also when we made the big pregnancy announcement to everyone on my side of the family...it is so much more fun in person. We had Gracie put on her "I'm a big sister" shirt and just walk around to see who caught on first. Lindsay was the winner which is fitting since when Paul and Amy announced that she would be coming along (16 years ago...no way!) I was the first one to catch on. Alas, Amy, not everyone is especially observant even when they are holding something right in front of them, but it was fun laughing at how long it took you to notice after everyone else had already figured it out! Actually I think it would have taken longer if we hadn't been laughing at you so obviously! We love you!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter at Maw Maw and Pa Pa's
I didn't take very many pictures this Easter...probably because I felt sick the entire time. Nothing like a little morning sickness to keep ya down! Gracie, as always, loved playing with her cousins while Mommy was lying down a lot. This was about the best picture I got sadly. This was also when we made the big pregnancy announcement to everyone on my side of the family...it is so much more fun in person. We had Gracie put on her "I'm a big sister" shirt and just walk around to see who caught on first. Lindsay was the winner which is fitting since when Paul and Amy announced that she would be coming along (16 years ago...no way!) I was the first one to catch on. Alas, Amy, not everyone is especially observant even when they are holding something right in front of them, but it was fun laughing at how long it took you to notice after everyone else had already figured it out! Actually I think it would have taken longer if we hadn't been laughing at you so obviously! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment