Thursday, April 26, 2007
A way to remember
Ah, entering into the computer age. In so many ways I have resisted this as a way to communicate thinking it is an invasion of my privacy for people to be able to see into our lives too much. However, I want a way to record the joy we have in being parents and to have a written record of the things that happen with our precious family. Ben and I neither one are great at remembering the little things, and I, as much as I want to be, am not much of a journaler--we will quickly forget the cute things Gracie does and says if we don't record them. This will allow us to do just that--since I will sit at the computer and write better than I will sit with a pencil in hand for more than 5 seconds in one of my many cute little notebooks that I have bought for that purpose! It will also allow each of you to choose on your own timing to be as much a part of reading and keeping up with pictures of our little one without me being worried about burdening you with big e-mails with too many pictures attached! You can just check it out whenever you are wondering how big Gracie is getting and what is going on with us! I can print this out and put it in a book and memories will be there for Gracie when she wants to know if she was cherished and loved by her doting parents and loved ones. Thanks for keeping up with us! We hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful way to share Gracie. Papa Dame and I will be regular visitors to this site. Thanks, Sarah for helping me put this on my desktop. It will be so easy to enjoy.
Love to all,
Mawmaw
Post a Comment