Monday, July 9, 2007

ALOHA




Happy 40th, Paul

We had such a great time coming to Lexington and being a part of the luau fun!! Everything was great and Amy, all your hard work and shopping hours paid off in a really fun weekend for us all. Thank you all so much for having us. Ben and I are just plain embarrassed that we are so sore from playing Wii. We were a couple of old folks limping around after that long car ride with all our sore muscles from a video game...crazy! I have a ton of pictures, so these are just a few. I'll have to get a photo album up on shutterfly or something so you can see them all (if I can figure that out--I'm doing good to do this.) You all really made it special for us, even Selah had a good time with Lizzy! So, for your 50th we should all just go to Hawaii...right? Oh, and Amy, the below picture is just for you...you can't erase it...it is on film for the record...and I didn't do it! We love you guys!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, except for the one, and you know which one. Ha!Ha! I'll have Paul get our pictures out to you also. There are so many cute ones of Gracie. Thank you for making Paul's 40th so much fun. You all are great!!