Monday, July 9, 2007

Train Museum


Well, as tired as Gracie and I both were this morning we decided to forgo some of the unpacking and make it to playgroup. It always overwhelms me a bit to go to playgroup because we usually go somewhere in public with 15 or so toddlers...it's a bit chaotic and reminds me why I liked being a PT rather than a teacher who takes their class on field trips, or even just out on a playground...too many toddlers is just crazy. I don't think I could stay sane if I had 10 kids like grandmama! But we always have fun and are glad that we went. Today, we went to the train museum. Gracie is such a girl. When we went to the firehouse she just wanted to play with the babies that were there and today at the train depot she wanted to just push her stroller around...who cares about trains?? That was until we went in the area with a model train set up...now that she liked! That was exciting. She surprised me by going with a stranger into the enclosed area to blow the train horn and have a closer look. It was a good but chaotic morning and now we must unpack!

No comments: