Ben and Dad have enjoyed fishing together this year. It has been nice that Dad has been able to come with mom to see grandmama because that means we have gotten to see him more also. I am posting this picture of grandmama even though it isn't a great picture of her because it is how Gracie has seen her. She has more bad days than good lately, but what I love about it is that Gracie doesn't see any of that. She just sees her grandmama. Gracie will aways give grandmama a hug and has even voluntarily tried to climb up in her lap or sit on her while she's lying down as she did the last time we went. I'm alway so worried about it, thinking she will hurt grandmama, but I think grandmama loves that she will do that and loves to see Gracie. I don't know if Gracie will remember, but I am glad that she has gotten to spend the time that she has with the special lady from whom she got her name. As always Gracie also LOVES her time with her Maw Maw and on this visit she and mom "marched and marched" which I think was Gracie's way of getting mom all to herself to go walk and play in the leaves.
No comments:
Post a Comment