
Since I was working more this summer and Gracie was at the babysitter's so much I decided to put off potty training and do it once my hours were back to my norm. Neither one of us was in a big hurry, but with #2 coming it sure would be nice to have Gracie out of diapers. NOBODY TOLD ME POTTY TRAINING WOULD MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND!!! Between Gracie just generally not seeming to care if she is wet or not and the incessent sitting on the floor and getting up and down and up and down at 7 months prego and the general waiting ("is it coming, Mommy...I tink it's coming....") that can literally be an hour at a time we have had fun, tears, multiple messes, and generally I'm trying to accept that we are not fitting into the mold of potty training in one week. I suppose she won't go to college in pull-ups, so we'll get there, but what a frustrating process. My favorite phrase right now-- "I doin it Mommy...I pee pee in my potty...you hear it??!!" The bow fest has happened more than once to pass the time...I matched Gracie...but I won't post that!
No comments:
Post a Comment