Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cware--we miss you!




I've already posted about Gracie's little buddy Claire another time, but as it draws closer to the time when they will move to North Carolina it has been so sweet and sad to have some wonderful times with Claire and Allene. Friends are hard when you get older, so a good friend is so precious. As I am mourning Allene leaving, Gracie has no idea that Claire will not be down the road anymore and come over to play. We have gotten to spend more time with them as they have prepared to go and will miss them terribly. Here are some sweet shots of them playing...if Claire says to do it...Gracie is on board! They are very cute together.



1 comment:

Perkins said...

Well, thanks for making me cry! I love all your updates, even this one. Gracie is getting so big. I love the curls. They seem fuller than they were in May!

Claire says: Gracie I love you. I miss you and had a good time with you when we were in Jackson, TN. I love you, but your funny with all the bows in your hair. You are so funny. Happy Birthday. (Claire doesn't realize how late this message is.) I love you everyday and miss you everyday. I love you.