.jpg)
The BIG March snow!!! By far the most snow I've ever seen since moving to Tennessee! It was very exciting for all of us!! Here's Ben being scientific...whatever it was elsewhere, we had about 10 inches in our front yard!!! YAY!
.jpg)
Prepping for the snowman. Gracie had so much fun in this snow! I hope she always remembers fun times in the snow with Daddy (he's so great to make these kinds of things fun for her!)
"Hey, Gracie, throw this one right at Mommy!"
.jpg)
Prepping for the snowman. Gracie had so much fun in this snow! I hope she always remembers fun times in the snow with Daddy (he's so great to make these kinds of things fun for her!)
"Hey, Gracie, throw this one right at Mommy!"And just a couple of weeks later...shorts??? Well it is Tennessee. Here's Gracie driving Isabella's cool car...they have the coolest toys!

I love this picture of Gracie. What a fun girl! She just loves being with Lilly...haven't really seen too much of the jealousy yet and we're so thankful!

Little Lilly grins...I'm loving seeing her personality begin to show up. Loud and tough so far!

WE LOVE THE KEVER'S!! We were so glad to have the Kever's visit us this month!! Mike and Ben are....well, it's interesting and I can't keep up. Amber, is a friend that I'm not sure we could ever just be done talking. There's no false pretense and conversation goes deep, real, and ends up encouraging us both...we never make it through a visit without crying together at least a few times!! Now our little ones are so close in age. I can't wait for them to be buddies too!

I love this picture of Gracie. What a fun girl! She just loves being with Lilly...haven't really seen too much of the jealousy yet and we're so thankful!

Little Lilly grins...I'm loving seeing her personality begin to show up. Loud and tough so far!

WE LOVE THE KEVER'S!! We were so glad to have the Kever's visit us this month!! Mike and Ben are....well, it's interesting and I can't keep up. Amber, is a friend that I'm not sure we could ever just be done talking. There's no false pretense and conversation goes deep, real, and ends up encouraging us both...we never make it through a visit without crying together at least a few times!! Now our little ones are so close in age. I can't wait for them to be buddies too!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment