Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 2009

My girl's curls!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Gracie's curly hair...she gets it from her daddy! I also LOVE the crazy hair she wakes up with sometimes...this was a typical day of playing on mommy and daddy's bed on a Saturday with her crazy hair!


Beautiful Lilly already getting so big...she is such a joy and her big sister is so proud of her. She's fitting in just fine ;)

My girls and me...I do have my hands full!!

Valentine's day...my mom was always so great at making Valentines day special. She always had a little something for us and made the day seem like a big deal. Ben will forever say it is a fake holiday, but that does not mean that we can't celebrate it!



A first attempt at dual bathing...maybe Lilly is still a bit too young and I'm pretty sure I got wetter than either of them trying to hold her up in the tub, but Gracie was pumped about having Lilly in the bath with her. The trick will be how to get Gracie to calm down so she doesn't drown her sister in her excitement!


A snack by the fireplace in Gracie's new/old school desk that Uncle Joel and Aunt Ida gave her. She looks like such a big girl in it, and is very proud to eat and color on it!



Yay for snow this year...we're actually gettting some!!!! :)




No comments: