Friday, January 30, 2009

January 2009

So, I'm catching up on blogging about the Chattin's...I discovered facebook (or finally relented and signed up) so I spent more time there over the last year plus and since I never felt like anyone read the blog anyway, I just let it slide. But I find that I want to remember all this stuff. I had the best time looking back and remembering things, so here I go again. I plan to backdate these posts, just to make it easier to view them chronologically, but my memory of these months may be a little sketchy so I will just do a month at a time and update pictures...it helps me remember when things occured. This month was significant because after over a year of being lost and adrift we found a church we like. CCC became a part of our lives in January of '09.

Gracie loves her little neighbor, Isabella, and this was a "tea party" with marshmallows after a cold play in the snow. Gracie was such a good little hostess.

Yay, SNOW!!!!


After years of fighting off death, my Uncle Roy passed away in January '09. I love his daughters and despite having an 8 week old baby mom and I made this trip to Arkansas. Gracie loved sleeping in a hotel room with MawMaw and we had a good time with family. Uncle Joel and Aunt Ida also helped take good care of us and helped mom and I so much on this trip. It was worth the trip.



Annual bowling trip with the Dames! Gracie bowled for the first time :)

No comments: