Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lindsay comes to visit



Well, I'm behind on putting things on the blog that I have meant to post. We had a treat last week when Mom and Lindsay came to visit for the night. They had been to Memphis for the day last Wednesday and stayed with us that night before heading back to Missouri. I got to go shopping with Mom and Lindsay until past our bedtime and then when Gracie got up on Thursday we got to swim with Lindsay. Ben and I will be thrilled if Gracie grows up to be just as sweet as Lindsay! I was about Lindsay's age when Lindsay was born so it's neat for me to see Lindsay with Gracie...I remember how much I loved being an aunt at her age and she is so sweet to enjoy being a big cousin to Gracie. Thanks for coming to see us!!

No comments: