Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


The last three years we have taken advantage of Heather's neighborhood for Halloween. They have a great neighborhood with lots of kids and almost everyone participates in the festivities, so it is a fun place to trick or treat. This year, it was Gracie and the boys. I was hoping to walk enough to go into labor (but not have the baby that night since we didn't really want a "Boo Baby") I had a lot of contractions, but no labor. Gracie had a blast. She lost interest toward the end and mainly wanted to look at the pumpkins. She would approach whoever was passing out the goods and turn to the side so they could put the treat in her little princess bag. So girly, when you're hanging out with a dinosaur, Jimmie Johnson, and Shrek! It was a fun evening and I'm glad we didn't miss it.


Gracie, Preston, Luke, Noah and Carlisle


Posted by Picasa

No comments: