



We went to spend the day with Grandmama today. It was the first time I've been there since Grandaddy's funeral, and she seemed to be doing OK. Mom and Dad were there and Dad and Ben went fishing over on the river--Ben caught a couple of fairly large catfish which he enjoyed. We had hoped that Grandmama would feel like getting out and going over to the river to eat lunch there with us, but she was not feeling well all day and spent most of the day in bed. Gracie still enjoyed getting to go over to the river and watch Daddy and Pa-Pa fish and playing with Ma-Ma at Grandmama's house, and I got to hear a few stories from Grandmama which I always enjoy. Ben is off for a few days, and we are planning to go to the zoo this week...I can't wait to see what Gracie thinks of all the animals, so I'm sure I'll have more pictures later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment