
Happy Mother's Day...a day late...to all the mom's in our lives. I always wanted to be a mom, and I've always loved kids, but I never imagined I could love a little one this much more than any child I've ever given my love and time to...I just didn't know it would be this much of everything-- love, sacrifice, time, energy, patience, total thought consumption, and even fear and the dreaded guilt. I can only think that each of the mom's out there have had those same emotions. Mom, Juanita, Marta, Amy, Grandma Hart, you've all been there and I am so thankful for each of you. Gracie has some amazing women in her little life. I hope each and every one of you had a special day and felt loved. Mom, I can't believe
you did all this for me...with three others...thanks. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment