Thursday, May 17, 2007
Soos
I don't believe there is any question at this point that we have ourselves a girly girl. One of Gracie's favorite things is Soos! (that would be shoes to all the rest of us) It is often the first thing she wants upon getting out of her crib and when we pass the shoe aisle in any store she gets so excited reaching out and usually drawing attention with her plaintive "SOOS, SOOS!" She tries to wear my shoes, Ben's shoes, and she can't understand that I don't want my shoes on all the time and that I can only wear one pair at a time. I must admit a love of shoes myself, but I am happy with $3 flip flops most the time, so I hope my daughter gets my cheap taste or we may go broke buying shoes. She had on a new pair today and it was a bit of a drama getting them off for nap time she was so proud of them. We have been at a friend's house the last couple of days with Gracie playing with their little girl Claire while I held their 1 week old and let my friend get some sleep. Claire is also a girly girl, so we have played with purses, and dolls, and strollers, and princess crowns, and... I think Gracie may need to play in the dirt or with her friend Preston and his cars soon before we become just "too too" over the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment