
We have been gearing up to move Gracie out of the nursery and into her big girl room. The walls were in desparate need of some new paint, and the debate about the ugly blue carpet has been going on for months...it is staying for now unfortunately. Gracie helped Daddy paint her walls and also I thought we should have some pictures of her crazy Elvis hair on here...this is Gracie without a ponytail. I love those crazy curls!! The face below is also a classic Gracie face that doesn't make it into pictures much. She makes this face when she is frustrated or generally just thinking hard and concentrating. I've noticed I make this face sometimes too when I'm sewing or crocheting...it's the "smell your upper lip" face. Not always an indication that we're unhappy, just thinking. Hopefully we'll make the big move into her room soon. I spent this weekend immersed in clothes. Baby clothes, blankets, baby equipment, Gracie's clothes, washing clothes, folding clothes, storing clothes....you get the picture. We're getting there.

No comments:
Post a Comment