I'm doing it ...I'm updating the blog. I just have to make myself sit here and catch it up since I haven't posted anything since Feb, but I want it to be up to date so we can post any news on baby Lilly when she arrives. I'm a nesting fool these days...I can't stop myself and it is actually pretty fun. I'm sewing like a fiend, making burp cloths, trying different sling patterns to see which one I'm going to like best, crocheting a blanket, making a hooter hider (no, mom, I'm not being crude...it is a cover for nursing and they are really called that and you'll think it is pretty fancy schmancy.) I could sound like I'm tooting my own horn except that all of this hardly makes up for how lazy I've been most of this pregnancy. I find myself organizing nooks and crannies that have been hiding themselves since we moved into this house. I found some perfume from high school and made Ben gag when I asked him if it still smelled good...ha ha ha...evil laugh. I'm hoping I get the nesting urge to cook soon as well since a friend told me about a book that walks you through cooking a whole months worth of meals in a couple of days to store in the freezer!
I'm going to back-date some posts and catch up on what has gone on in our lives over the last 9 months (my last post was about Christmas...wowzers) since Gracie has grown into a big girl in that time. She is just funny these days and I'm missing recording all the funny things. Yesterday she wanted to know if Daddy had panties on...cause big kids wear panties of course...of course!
1 comment:
Well, I just left you an email not realizing you had already written something on your blog. I can't wait to hear about everything going on and hopefully see pictures. I think it is great how you are making all those items. You are SO cool!! I would love the name of that cookbook, seeing as how we are never home, we are not eating great home cooked meals. Take care and can't wait till the next time you write. Amy
Post a Comment