Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Storytime

We are now officially in the big girl room!! I have been working so hard to get her moved and making curtains and picking out things to make it as special as possible that the reality of it completely took me off guard the first night she slept in there. She climbed up and got all covered up in that full size bed, so proud of herself, and Mommy suddenly started to cry. I'm ready, but to see my little girl in that big ol' bed like a big girl...sniff.
Gracie got this awesome tent for her big girl room from aunt Angie and uncle Tyler for her birthday. She is LOVING playing in her new room and as I was sewing the other day I heard her in her tent. Whenever she "reads" a story they always start with "One day..." I peeked in and she had all her Weebles and Little people lined up and was having "storytime." I got this precious picture.


No comments: