Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Tree--HAPPY BIRTHDAY






We can't go ANYWHERE without Gracie announcing, with three fingers as high in the air as she can reach, to the checkout lady, someone walking by in Wal Mart, my OB/GYN....everybody...that "I'm tree, and I'm a big sister!!!" It's very cute and she is very excited about both turning three and her upcoming role as the big sister. We decided to just celebrate at mom and dad's this year and Marta and family were able to come so we could have girly party with her pink castle cake. She got a lot of dress up clothes and had a blast at her cousin birthday party.


Just an aside about Gracie's other announcements to my OB. At my last appointment he walked into the room and the first thing that was said was Gracie announcing "I pee pee in the potty this morning at my house!" He nearly fell out. His classic answer was an excited..."Me too!" He chuckled through the whole appointment and as I was leaving I heard him telling all the nurses etc... about my little girl's announcement and how wouldn't it be great if we all go so excited about the minutiae of our lives! Oy vey! What a 3 year old can say!

No comments: