
Ben and I went to the symphony to celebrate my birthday a little late. It was a nice evening even if I am "great with child." I admittedly wore uncomfortable boots that were even more uncomfortable in my current state. I am waddling a little toward the end of the day, but it was definately more so with those stupid boots. So, at one point during the intermission I went to the ladies room and walking back I overheard an old lady who was probably deaf and talking louder than she meant to say, "She looks miserable!" You can be miserable, but you hate to LOOK miserable!!! I have avoided the camera at all expense, but I started thinking that when Gracie picks on Lilly and tells her she's adopted Lilly might believe her. So, while we were dressed to go out I had the babysitter take a picture of us. Here it is, pictoral evidence that I carried this enormous belly around and fodder for all of those who have never gotten to see me at the end stages of pregnancy. It is what it is.
1 comment:
You look BEAUTIFUL! I hope you guys had a fun time!
Post a Comment