Sunday, October 5, 2008
A Weekend Away
Ben and I have not just gone somewhere by ourselves since Gracie was born. Separately, Mom offered to keep Gracie sometime if I needed a break here at the end of the pregnancy and my friend Heather offered their cabin at the lake on the TN river. Put the two together and everyone wins! Gracie was beside herself to get to go spend a long weekend at MawMaw and PawPaw's house (she was as impatient as I've ever seen her to get there and barely told me goodbye), Mom and Dad loved having Gracie for the weekend and she did her best to charm them with her cuteness (at least that's what they told me) and Ben and I slept in, he fished, I read, there was minimal noise and BEAUTIFUL weather. It was a truly good weekend. Thanks to Heather and to Mom and Dad for letting us have it!! Here is a pic of Gracie and MawMaw watering flowers before I left. I didn't take any pictures of us at the lake. A:we were too busy relaxing to think about pictures and B:I hate every picture of me when I was pregnant with Gracie...why take pictures you know you're going to hate??? 4 weeks left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment