Here are some ultrasound pictures of Lilly that I finally got scanned in. It really is so amazing what they can see. We had our appointment on the 16th and I have started dialating a little and have been having some contractions the last couple of days, so it is coming to the end. Generally I'm just REALLY uncomfortable with a little over 2 weeks to go...hoping to go a little early like I did with Gracie. I don't have ANY room. They estimated that she is about 7 pounds now and if I push on my stomach it feels like all bones and body parts with about the tension of a basketball...ouch...please do not attempt to bounce the pregnant lady!! The previa has resolved, so everything looks good! Keep us in your prayers as the day approaches!!!

Skeletor/alien picture from 19 week ultrasound on 6-17-08.

Our first look at her face with her hands up in front and eyes closed. The 4-D ultrasounds show movement so we could see her sucking and sort-of smiling this day (8-7-08) Ben missed this one as it was an unplanned.

4-D ultrasound from 10-16-08. She was pretty smashed against the wall of the uterus so it was hard to get a clear face shot without stuff in the way, but you can see those curvy lips and cheeks getting more chubby. We saw a few "smiles" and thought we detected a dimple...amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment