Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pretty Lilly

I love this hands over head sleeping position. Do all babies do this. Both my girls have loved to sleep like this and it is so cute.
Pretty little pink princess!
OK, here are some things we've figured out about this new and beautiful little munchkin besides that we love her. She's loud. She makes a lot of noise when she is eating and sleeping and definately pooing. Since that is her primary functions right now, all we can think is that she is going to make her presence known whatever she is doing. Little snores and grunts are pretty constant and we've tried to avoid giving her any nicknames that will stick about her piggy noises. Also, something that little and beautiful should not be able to burp like an adolesent boy, but alas...it is true. Generally at night, when I wake up to feed her, I have our little truffle hunter making noises, Ben, groaning because I've turned on the light and Lilly is making noise, and Selah snoring away since she has decided to ignore it when I get up since sometime mid-pregnancy. It's a noisy thing to behold and if I weren't so tired it would be much funnier.

No comments: