
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Daddy and his girls
It has been harder than I thought to get stuff up on the blog. Really it boils down to the time chunks I have to sit at the computer are shorter and if it is a choice between resting or blogging...resting wins every time. I have multiple times walked by the computer and thought I might get on for a bit and add some pictures for those of you who have asked, but it is usually a matter of me not knowing where either the camera or the cord to download the pics are and being too lazy/tired to go search them down at that moment. So, I have a bunch of pictures downloaded now and I'll get to them as I can. The last time I was on I was lamenting Ben going back to work, but thankfully Mom was able to come for those first few days at home by myself. These are pictures from Ben's first day back at work. He came home to see his girls at lunch. Gracie has missed Daddy most of all as he has been great to give her a lot of extra fun time to make up for the attention shift that has happened naturally.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet baby! She is so cute. Thanks for posting new pictures. I am so sad I didn't get to meet her over Thanksgiving:(
How are you doing?
Post a Comment