Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a nice Thanksgiving this year with Angie and Tyler (Ben's sister and brother-in-law). We decided it was too soon to travel and they were willing to come celebrate with us. They got to meet Lilly and we proved that the next generation can put together a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings and a very good one at that! I turned over my kitchen willingly to Angie and Ben who enjoyed cooking together, Tyler practiced playing with kids and overall it was very nice and relaxed time and we enjoyed having them here very much. (notice Selah having to have her nose on any new person who is touching her baby...she did the same thing with Gracie!)


Angie is a fabuloso knitter and made the beautiful blanket below for Lilly. I'm jealous of her mad skills as I am only able to wield one needle at a time with crochet. Bless her, she's tried to teach me, but I'm hopeless. Lilly will always treasure it and will know it is with love from her Aunt Angie!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: