
Big sister Gracie is still ultra cool...and constantly doing something funny. She has been so patient and, for the most part, good while we've been engrossed in feeding and diapering and exhaustion... She has pushed her limits a bit (to be expected I think) and has had some bad days, but overall doing well as a big sister. The other night (aunt Angie and Uncle Tyler got to witness this one) we heard some thumping after bedtime and as I walked up the stairs to address the situation, Ben said "Lay the law down, Sarah" OK, yes, I was ready to do that and opened the door and said, "GRACIE, what are you doing??" Sitting stock still, doing her very best to look extremely innocent with her eyes wide and averted she said in her singsong way, "I wasn't jumping." So much for a poker face on my little girl. It's OK with us if she tells on herself so easily, but I had trouble not laughing as I "laid the law down" Many of "baby sister's" blankies and toys and even her rocker seat, as you can see below, have been confiscated by Gracie at different times. But she pretty willingly gives them back at any moment, so it's all working out well.

No comments:
Post a Comment